SAJBSS publishes original and quality research papers in the disciplines of Banking, Finance, Management Sciences, and Social Sciences. All research articles are subject to a double-blind, peer-reviewed process. An article consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 words should strictly be submitted electronically according to the journal’s format. Authors should remember that they are writing for an international readership and should avoid spelling mistakes, incorrect format, jargon, complicated construction, and sexist or racist statements. The contents of the papers shall be the sole responsibility of the authors especially in case of plagiarism found at any stage. The detailed instructions are as follow:
- The first page of the manuscript should only contain the title of the paper and the name of the authors with their affiliations and e-mail address of the corresponding author, the abstract, and keywords. All research papers should ideally have the sections in the following order:
Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Results and Discussions, Conclusion. This should be followed by a list of references.
- Tables and figures should be given in accordance with the text. Pages, footnotes, tables, and figures should also be numbered consecutively and separately with Arabic numerals.
- Quotations should be in italics. The manuscript should also be typed with 1.5 spaces except, figures and references.
- The text should be written using “Arial” font style, font size 11. The headings (Level 1) should be “Arial” font style, font size 14. The Level 2 and Level 3 headings should be “Arial” font style and 12 font sizes.
- The Abstract (maximum 250 words) should be informative and completely self-explanatory, comprising of the following sections:
- Design/Methodology/ Approach
- Originality Value
- Keywords (4 to 6 keywords)
- Research Type (Review / Research/ Book Review etc.) topic, the scope of the study
- Acknowledgments, authors’ notes, and appendices should appear at the end of the article before the references.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) style of references should be followed (6th Edition).
- Every citation must appear in your reference list. A list of references should only contain those citations that are given in the text of manuscript. All references should be given in alphabetical order of works cited in the research paper.
- The reference guidelines are consistent with advice given in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2009)