South Asian Journal of Banking and Social Sciences (SAJBSS)
Scope and Mission
Institute of Banking and Finance was established in 2012. Within a short span of three years, the institute has managed to establish its mark and has attained recognition as a primer institute of South Punjab. Efforts have been made to develop a strong research culture within the institute and students are encouraged to undertake practical projects and research studies. A research group named IBF Research Group(IBFRG) was established in 2020 to promote research activities within the institute.
South Asian Journal of Banking and Social Sciences (SAJBSS) is an effort of the institute towards the promotion of research culture at the university. The purpose of this research journal is to publish original and quality research in the disciplines of Banking, Finance, Management, and Social Sciences. The journal is published in accordance with the guidelines issued by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. It will be published under the umbrella of Al-Seyal Educational Trust (Multan, Pakistan).
SAJBSS is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that will be published on a bi-annual basis. The research papers included in the journal cover a wide variety of subjects, both applied and theoretical in nature. The aim of the journal is to be widely accepted and read among university teachers, researchers, governmental and non-governmental institutions.
Researchers, Scholars, Students are invited to contribute their original research papers/review papers/articles and book reviews. The articles should reflect some creative thoughts with respect to the field of management sciences and business administration. The submitted paper must be the original work of the author(s). The papers must be submitted in good English and must not have been submitted/ printed elsewhere.
- Only electronic submissions in MS word format (.doc/.docx) are acceptable. The submitted papers will be submitted for plagiarism testing. Papers that exceed a minimum threshold for plagiarism will automatically be rejected. Detailed author guidelines are available on the website of SAJBSS.
- The papers can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation emails will be received within 72 hours of submission. The intimation for publication will be sent as soon as peer review reports are received by the editor. Views expressed in SAJBSS are only those of authors and not those of editors or publishers. The authors are responsible for their view articulated in their papers published in SAJBSS. Authors are will be responsible in case of any subsequent violation of copyrights or patents.
All the published research papers and volumes will be available online on the official website of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan and Institute of Banking and Finance (http://ibfbzu.edu.pk).
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Call for Papers (Vol. 2 No. 02 – 2022)
SAJBSS is excited to issue this call for papers for our special issue (Vol.2, No.02) that will focus on the Impact of COVID-19 on Business Sustainability in developing economies (such as Pakistan). Researchers are encouraged to submit their papers on the following topics:
- sustainability challenges for business in the post-covid era
- review of government’s economic policies during covid
- review of the banking sector during covid
- challenges for SMEs during covid
- corporate governance issues during and post covid
- opportunities created by covid for businesses
- new venture creation during and post covid
SAJBSS is a high quality (open-access) & peer-reviewed research journal that is providing a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners, and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality and original research papers. It welcomes and acknowledges theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, technical notes.
Apart from the topics suggested above, researchers are also encouraged to submit their papers in the following fields:
Social science and Humanities, Business and Economics, Business and Marketing, Economics, Financial Development, Accounting, Banking, Management, Human Resources
Date of Publishing: SAJBS is inviting papers for Vol. 2 (2) which is scheduled to be published in October, 2022.
Acceptance Notification: within 15-20 working days from the date of manuscript submission
Submission deadline: August, 30, 2022.
Authors will not be charged any fees for publication of their paper.
Send your manuscript to the following address: email@example.com.
Dr. Muhammad Shaukat Malik
Chief Editor SAJBSS
Published By: Institute of Banking and Finance Research Group Al-Seyal Educational Trust, Multan (PAKISTAN) Tel: +92-61-9210255 Web Site: http://www.ibfbzu.edu.pk All rights reserved © 2022