Title: Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance
Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance is Two Years Associate Degree program with a requirement of 64 Credit Hours and will spread over Four regular semesters. This program is aimed to inculcate entry level managerial and leadership skills in business graduates, especially skills related to banking sector.
- Eligibility Criteria:
For admission in Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance:
- The candidate is required to have at least 45% marks in Annual System OR equivalent.
- The candidate must have 12 years of education OR equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The maximum age limit to apply in Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance is 24 years.
Compulsory non credit 3-month internship, internship report write up and internship report viva voce before the award of degree.
The evaluation of internship shall be made on the basis of Pass/Fail and there shall be no grading/marks for the internship. The students having two years of job experience may be exempted.
- Associate Degree Program Requirements:
The following are an essential requirement:
- Successful completion of 64 Credit Hours.
- Maintaining a minimum CGPA of 2.0 in all semesters and attaining a minimum of 2.20/4.0 at the end of final semester.
- Successful completion of 3 months internship in an industrial/business/commercial organization.
Compliance of University Uniform Semester Rules & Regulations in true letter & spirit.
Number of Seats: As per university policy
- Number of intake: 02
- Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance – Morning
- Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance – Evening (Self-Financed Program)
Fee Structure: As per university policy
- Merit Computation:
Merit for admission to Associate Degree Program will be determined on the following basis:
Matric or Equivalent = 30%
Intermediate or Equivalent = 70%
SCHEME OF STUDIES
Associate Degree Program in Banking & Finance
2-Years Program w.e.f. Session 2020-22
|Semester||Course No.||Name of Subject||Credits|
|First||BAF-101||Introduction to Business and Banking||3|
|Second||BAF-111||Principles of Management||3|
|BAF-205||Global Current Affairs||3|
|BAF-206||Operations Management in Banks||3|
|BAF-211||Business Ethics and CSR||3|
|BAF-213||IT Applications in Business||3|
|BAF-215||Human Resource Management||3|